Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

Easter Egg

I decided to write something today since it is my last day at HBO. Well, at least my last for this temp assignment. For all I know I might get a call next week to come in, or I might never recieve that phone call and spend endless hours waiting for my cell to ring. I've spent a lot of my time a HBO applying for other jobs, though only 2 unpaid positions replied. I also do have the Syfy job as a backup for the rest of the month. Crap money, crap hours, crap job, but at least it's crap money as opposed to no money.

I have just realized that I have nothing to write about. Not the usual, I have nothing to write about so here's a whole bunch of random crap I'm thinking of. I mean, I have nothing to write about. I'm tired, I have an hour and a half to go and I just want to sleep on the train. I think I'm going to post this without even making a facebook or twiiter post. This will remain as an easter egg blog entry. Only those truly following will see it.

You deserve better. Next time I'll work much harder on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment