Search This Blog

Friday, July 16, 2010

Adult Sex

So I would apologize, but there aren't enough followers for me to feel sorry for not writing recently. I'm going to start with something i might have already spoken of, but i'm going to switch it up a bit.
I am drunk currently which has been one of my goals with this blog; to write a drunken blog entry that is entertaining and informative. So here we go.

I've never walked in on my parents haven't sex. I can image it would be horrifying and disturbing, but also somewhat expected. I mean everyone thinks about walking in on their parents having sex. As a kid you don't think about it, but you constantly walked in on your parents. "Hey, it's cold in my room." "Mom, there's a scary noise in my closet." "I thought you guys were having sex so I walked in." You exist because your parents had sex, so you must've thought about it. (Unless you were adopted, in which case you probably have access to a razorblade and can touch your wrist.)

Anyway, I'm about to fall alseep so I'll try to make this quick. Imagine how awkward it is to see your parents have sex. You don't want to see it, they don't want you to see it, but at least you'll get a comforting talk. What it more awkward is walking in on your Friends Parents having sex.

I'm really tired so I'll finish this thought tomorrow. For the time being, don't walk into your parent's or friend's parents' bedrooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment