Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Christmas Song

I will not be posting this link on facebook because of why I'm posting. I just found my self-written Xmas Song about Mrs. Claus. It's called "Mrs. Claus: I Love You." I'm putting it here so I will have a copy of it somewhere.

On this Silent Night,
You sit all alone.
Roasting Chestnuts,
On that open fire glow.
But this Winter Wonderland,
Just can not do,
O Mrs. Claus,
I Love You.

I'll fuck you in the front, I'll fuck you in the back
I'll fuck you with an elf in the reindeer shack.

I'll fuck you in the ass in Santa's Workshop.
And the only thing I ask is to cum in your twat.

Your titties make me hard, I just love your bust,
I'll fig your pudding while you roast on my nuts.

O Mrs. Claus
You're an Angel It's True.
O Mrs. Claus, I Love You.

Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell, Jingle Bell Rock
You can jingle my balls while you suck on my cock.

Frosty's got his pipe and some extra weed,
Let's smoke this shit, then I'll give you what you need.

Rudolph shines his nose so bright,
I'll cum in you face if that's what you like.

O Mrs. Claus
You're an Angel It's True.
O Mrs. Claus, I Love You.

It's bukkake time so I brought some friends,
The Grinch, Scrooge, and the Three Wise Men.

Santa tonight may be going to town,
But I'll make you cume when I make my dick brown.

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus,
So fuck that dick and show him who's boss

Santa's back so I'm gonna go,
I'll see you next year you slutty ass ho

1 comment: